Whether you are an entrepreneur or working directly with clients starting from scratch with a new idea is hard, especially when it comes to creating new products. Knowing exactly what your clients need and are looking for is pretty much like a guessing game.
Unless… you know the secret of predicting exactly what your clients want and are looking for. Today, I am going to share that secret with you.
In fact, it is extremely simple…all you have to do is ASK THEM. The key to this “Secret” is realizing the core of what your clients or prospects want lies in doing a survey—asking a series of questions:
- What do they want?
- What are their biggest challenges?
- What keeps them awake at night?
- Based on the above information, what new tools should we create for them?
- What is the best format for these products/tools? Online? Printed? Audio/Video?
By doing a survey, it is more than a client asking random questions. It is about the whole survey process, which includes:
- Figuring out the goals of your survey and what you want to accomplish with it
- Implementing the whole survey process
- Getting a Big Response
- Using your Results in your business
Over the next few weeks, I will share my secret with you as well as the entire process that goes with it.