One of the things I’ve discovered is that there’s tons and I mean tons of information out there on how to create products and how to market them… Yet, the one thing I saw that was missing was something that was really clear and simple about “how” to do it…
So I came up with some basic principles that will help folks on how to do it—
- You have to survey your audience and find out what they want and how to they want it delivered and howto ot price it, which you can get that info from this blog— http://marketingimplementer.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/first-steps-you-must-take-to-creating-your-information-products
- Once you know which product to create- then you need to do research and find out about your competition- you can search on Google or go on Amazon.com and look up books with similar information and research their table of contents.
- Create your course outline with all the information you want to include in its, at this point you could do another survey, or send one out with this info to get some answers from the folks who will buy from you
- Decide how you will publish it—will it be an online course or a printed course, or will you create one from a webinar or teleseminar- lots of decisions here. Don’t forget to ask questions about this to your list.
- Add Bonuses- don’t forget bonuses are good and often times sell your product for you
- Increase your stick rate—do this by adding a quick start guide to all your products
This gives you a quick and easy way to start you off on creating your next product. Follow these steps and I know you will be incredibly successful. Don’t forget to ask some questions to your list- because you always want to give them EXACTLY what they want.