If you’re anywhere near my age group, you’re gonna recognize the lyrics I ripped my headline off from – and just to refresh your memory – the real lyrics are “Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the future… the song was “Fly Like An Eagle” by The Steve Miller Band.
Why in the world am I starting off with some crazy lyrics from the 1970s? (By the way, I was only a mere middle school child then.)
The reason is, (gasp) we have less than seven weeks before this year is done, complete, finished – over.
That’s why I want to ask – what can you (or if you want to be more proactive – what WILL you….) accomplish in the next 7 weeks?
Before your mind starts protesting and getting stressed – I KNOW you can accomplish much MORE than you actually think you can.
So how about I share a little inspiration and some accountability between us.
I’ll share with you what I’m going to tackle in the next 7 weeks and where I need some help, and you will do the same with me. 🙂 (How you might be asking? Hit me up on social media – or comment on this post).
After running my business for 15 years, I know that I can be a little lazy this time of year. I mean, come on, it’s the holidays!
Once Thanksgiving is done, it’s all about gifts, cookies, cupcakes, binge-watching shows on Apple TV, Amazon Prime, and MORE!
Who has time to work?! 😉
Well, I will be hunkering down and got my list of how I’m gonna finish 2021 with a lot more done and ready to rock and roll into 2022.
Let me share with you a couple of things in hopes of inspiring you: (Please keep this between us as I’m giving you a peek behind the curtain. 🙂
- Create a New Lead Generator for My Website – The best way to build your list is to have a solid optin when someone comes to your site. Mine is getting a bit dated and not as tied to my Soulful Marketing brand as I’d like.
What I’m creating is an eGuide that will share a new way to look at your business and mainly give you a new way to market and share it with the world. I want to create a new marketing movement. I’m so excited to share it with you. Yet, I gotta finish writing it, at least the draft version first! If you want a sneak peek – just comment below and write “sneak peek,” and I will share the draft. No optins, strings, or money needed – promise.
This is also something that you could do too. If you don’t currently have something on your home page to generate and get new folks onto your list, it’s definitely something worth doing. Your list is how you will create future sustainability in your business, and it’s all about creating lifetime clients/customers. Or if you have one – make sure it’s hitting the mark with attracting your dream clients/customers.
- Building Out a Brand New Social Media Strategy – I hired this amazing, stellar guy who’s so smashing it on social media. And no, this has nothing to do with paid advertising. It’s about organic posts and how I can share like an expert, coach, cheerleader, and more. It’s much like the posts on my FB business page – check out posts here.
And if you’re so inclined, please give me a like while you’re there, and thank you in advance! Want to know who I’m working with for my social media? Hit me up on FB.
Also, I want to be really honest with you. The reason I’ hired this stellar guy to work with me is because I’m getting bored with my posts and am not very inspired. I needed a new direction and some inspiration. I was just getting too close to it and needed an outside expert perspective. And feel so much better about my direction.
Plus, I changed my handle on Twitter and Instagram to be more in line with my brand. (Now, if only I can remember all the places I put my old handle and update those! OMG.
Apologies to you if you tried following me this past week. We weren’t fast enough in updating all those links. And I’m still not sure we got em all! HA. Let me know.
- Planning My Launch of Soulful Marketing & Launch Accelerator – This is big and hinged to #1 & #2 above. Since I had changed my brand over 2 years ago, I need to rebuild my list with like-minded people. So before we launch, I need to get more of my dream clients on the list.
Here’s some behind the launch scenes scoop for you — Building the list is just one part of the launch! Renae (my biz partner and ace copywriter) and I are going to create 3 free workshops as part of the prelaunch.
We’re going to share some fantastic stuff – AND we have to figure all that out. I will create a prelaunch and launch plan as I always do for my clients. There’s so much more to do than this. When I sketch out these couple of things before the year is out, I will be sitting in an excellent place to start 2022.
That’s what I’m gonna do. Oh, and also continuing to work with my coaching/consulting clients. I actually have this unique way of working with folks. I do what I call a coaching/consulting hybrid.
I’m not just a marketing/business coach. I also consult, edit your work, and share with you ALL my swipe files, templates, checklists, and MORE!
Now it’s YOUR turn – What will you do with these less than 7 weeks left of 2021?
Here are some more ideas to inspire you:
- Create Your Irresistible Lead Generator – This is what you’re gonna give away for free in exchange for their email address. Or, if you already have one, maybe create another one, or update your current one.
- Run a Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or New Year’s Eve Special Offer – Yes, there’s going to be a lot of NOISE on the “interwebs.” Yet, when you make yours unique and different, it WILL work. And you have me in your back pocket – always happy to help.
- Use the 3 Principles of Breakthrough Advertising (by Eugene Schwartz) I shared with you these past 3 weeks to build your web page, offer, lead generator, emails, and more. If you missed any or want to read them again – I’ve put them all on my blog. You can access all 3 of them here.
That’s all I got for you on this inspiring fall Thursday.
NOTE 1: Something for fun — You gotta check this out (I know you read the P.S., and you’re gonna get a good omg out of this one.:-) These geeky guys took 50 drones and did this with it – ha! I’m calling them the “flying drone people.”
NOTE 2: Plus, whenever you are ready, here are three ways I can help you achieve your business goals.
- Jump on a Free Call with me – It’s easy! Simply answer a couple of questions – then, you will get to my calendar. The reason I ask these questions is so that our call will be incredibly productive. I promise you will walk away with at least three things to help you transform your business immediately.
- Get my 7-Step Soulful Marketing System. It contains all my best stuff on creating and launching your products. Plus, you get proven templates, tools, and worksheets valued at over $4,056! Reply to this email, and I will send you more information.
- Work with me and get your course, product or service launched or optimized. Or maybe you want to create or increase your conversions on your online dream client/customer experience. Or if you’d like to work directly with me to get more clients/customers and launch your product… Simply hit reply to this email and put in the subject line “Get launched”… and tell me about what you want to launch, and I’ll get you all the details.
- BONUS: Want more FREE content? Check out my other Blog site!
Non-Fiction Book Reviews: Booksyougottaread.com